- IT Management Services
- Professional Services
- Cloud Computing/VHN
- Virtual Datacenter Services
- Essential Care and Support
- Systems Architecture
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange
- Total Care and Support
- VoIP/Unified Communications
- Hybrid Cloud
- Total Services and Support
- Adopting Cloud Services
- Virtual Desktop
- Business Continuity
- Business Continuity Services
- Office 365
Net-Tech is growing. It’s growing because its people are growing. We encourage professional growth and can provide a fast paced and diverse environment to foster it. We will also provide you with the planning, infrastructure and resources to help you reach your professional goals. In turn we are looking for people who are interested in working in a fast paced and challenging environment where customers come first, teamwork is a must and excellence is recognized.
If you are the type of person that is looking for a challenging opportunity with tremendous growth potential we would love to hear from you. Net-Tech is a professional organization and provides competitive wages and benefits.
Currently we are looking for the following positions:
We are looking for experienced Network Engineer to offer the following on-site services to our customers both in field and remotely throughout the greater Puget Sound area.
- Ability to see a network project through from start to finish, including analysis, design, planning, testing and implementation.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot network related problems in a small to large environment. Both wired and wireless.
- Hands on disaster and continuity planning related to networking architecture design and implementation.
- On-Site and remote Service Troubleshooting, Repair and Upgrades.
- Firewalls and Internet Security: hands on understanding of switches, routers, firewalls and VPNs a plus.
- Data Recovery and Storage
- Windows Server 2003/2008/AD knowledge including account and domain management.
- Various server and cloud-based groupware design, implementation & support.
- Backup system design and implementation
- Strategic technology planning
- Strong knowledge of Computer/Network troubleshooting and repair.
- Strong knowledge of database concepts a plus.
- Proven experience installing and maintaining networks, performing data recovery and loss prevention, and establishing safeguards that remove and prevent viruses/spyware.
- Microsoft certifications
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides exceptional customer service and support for designated clients.
- Ensures all time reporting, expense reporting, and other required reports are accurate and submitted on time.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent verbal and written communicator, have a professional and presentable appearance, and possess strong customer service skills.
- Be a team player
- Be an energetic, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial self starter with a pro-active attitude that reflects a drive to succeed and achieve results.
- Establish trust with our clients while meeting and exceeding their needs for service.
Able to maintain a consistent schedule, with reliable transportation.
- Submit to a background check, possess a valid driver’s license and have clean driving record.