Net-Tech's Virtual Desktop
Our Virtual Desktop is a Fully Hosted, Managed, fully supported "Virtual Hosted Network" solution, where each one of your employees gets a virtual computer that will give them access to your favorite Office Applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Explorer, etc. All of your users can login to their Virtual Desktop via private Active Directory Authentication from anywhere, anytime, using a Windows 7, Vista or XP Computer, a Thin Client or Linux GUI based workstation or even from an Internet browser. You can communicate and collaborate with other users, send and receive email, use Microsoft Word, Excel and other Desktop software and save your work. You will get the familiar Windows Desktop interface and Microsoft Office Applications work environment, so there is nothing new to learn. You start working on a task at the office, stop you work, go home, log back in and pick up where you left off.
You can further enhance your Virtual Desktop with additional functionality such as Microsoft Exchange Service for your users, MS SQL Server Business Database Storage, etc.
Below are some of the main benefits our Virtual Desktop brings to your business:
- Work Anytime & Anywhere you have internet connectivity.
- Familiar Windows user interface
- Use any Windows 7, Vista, XP, Linux or Browser to access the system.
- No need to buy Server hardware or Software
- No need to buy new Desktop Computer to run latest applications
- Don't buy Microsoft Office software, we will provide them
- We will upgrade the software as needed
- Don't worry about Virus or Spam protection, we got it covered
- Automated Backups
- Microsoft Exchange and SQL Server are available
- Mobile device integration for Exchange email, calendar, and task list
- We will manage and maintain the infrastructure